It may be useful to
print this page.
These instructions assume
you have downloaded one or more of our monthly zipped files containing
recipes for a given month, and have unzipped them.
To import recipes into MasterCook, do the following steps:
1. Set up a new cookbook in MasterCook to hold downloaded recipes (by
month or year); or open an existing cookbook you want to use.
2. Click on File/Import.
3. In the upper-left window, locate the folder in which your recipes
4. In the upper-right window, choose file to be imported.
5. In the lower, right window, select recipes you wish to import.
6. Check that the destination cookbook is correct, change it, or click
on the button to create a new cookbook.
7. Click Import button.
MC should tell you how many recipes have been imported. Review them to
make certain they imported correctly.
Sources for MasterCook Help.
Top of Page
operators of the FareShare Website are not responsible for the content
or practice of any website to which we link for your convenience.
Art Guyer operates this project.
Provide feedback here.
Recipes | Metrics
| Cooking Temperatures | Links